Extra personnel zwrot kosztów dojazdów

Doradztwo w sprawie kont bankowych, pożyczek, podatków, pomysłów na własny biznes;

KobietaPostNapisane przez anneau » 2 lis 2013, 19:21 Extra personnel zwrot kosztów dojazdów

Kochani Forumowicze, czy ktoś z Was starał się o zwrot kosztów za dojazdy do pracy? Na stronie z payslipami jest taka deklaracja...nie rozumiem jej. Proszę o pomoc :( Albo tłumaczenie....

confirm that I do not anticipate being on any assignment for a total period longer than 24 months.
I intend to move on to further assignments during my employment and I anticipate working at a variety of geographical locations.
None of my assignments have been identified as leading to a permanent position.
I will retain receipts for the expenses that I incur and will produce these upon request.
Where any claim is the first claim for expenses at that work location, I confirm that the change in location has had a significant effect upon either my journey or the cost of travelling. If this is not the case I will reject this claim.
I understand that any travel and subsistence claims I accept indicate my claim for expenses, for the period detailed, with regard to my travel to a temporary workplace.
The subsistence claims I accept demonstrate expenses that I have incurred on food and drink during the travel or working day (excluding costs for food stuffs and /or packed lunches brought from home).
I will indicate my acceptance or rejection of the unverified claim details given as appropriate.

anneau
Przyczajony

Reputacja: 0
Neutralny