Rowerowy Bank Holiday

Lubisz podróżować, zwiedziłeś jakieś ciekawe miejsca i chcesz się podzielić przeżyciami, Szukasz informacji lub chętnych na wspólne wyjazdy;

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez plazermen » 2 maja 2008, 22:04 Rowerowy Bank Holiday

Witam, zapoznałem ostatnio trochę angielskiej bardzo miłej gawiedzi rowerowej, są to członkowie klubu szosowego kolarstwa Beacon Roads Cycling Club. Organizowana jest mała rundka zapoznawcza w niedzielę 4 maja. Każdy mile widziany, myślę że jeśli ktoś na góralu wparuje tez nie będzie problemu. Info tu:

http://www.beaconrcc.org.uk/message_boa ... =9846#9846

A tu zacytuję jeden z postów żeby pokazać jak miło nas powitano ;)

Kod: Zaznacz cały
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Squadra Libre Polski      Reply with quote
Isn't this just great - couldn't find an emoticon for tears of joy.

Spring has finally arrived (got up early to go our riding and its raining again but this will not destroy my good mood)

Its 63 years after VE Day when the Free Polish Airforce was stood down

62 years after the Beacon was founded and adopted Italian racing colours

52 years after the Treaty of Rome

19 years after the Berlin wall came down

And the excellent Message Board has put us in touch with a bunch of cool dudes from Poland. When I first went to a Beacon club night in the late 70's in a draughty church hall off Frankley Beeches road, all the talk was of suffering and punishment and I stayed away and rode on my own for another 2 years !!!

Welcome to Janusz and the other lads. Just let us know what you think about the club jersey !

Jeśli ktoś ma zamiar się pojawić to niech pisze tutaj, żebyśmy się znaleźli jakoś ;] Pozdrawiam,
Janusz
plazermen
Wtajemniczony

Reputacja: 92
Poczciwy