Wakacje w PL i sprzedaz auta

Dyskusje na temat wszystkiego, co ma kółka. Samochody, motory, rowery; sprawy techniczne ;

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez Tjjall » 16 lip 2018, 15:49 Wakacje w PL i sprzedaz auta

Czesc

Plan jest taki;
mam auto w uk(ubezpieczone z MOT i jestem jego wlascicielem) i planuje jechac na wakacje do Polski wlasnie tym autem.Na miejscu w polsce mam kupca na to autko a do uk wracam bez auta.Jakie formalnosci powinny byc dokonane przy sprzedazy.Jak wypelnic dokumenty .Zaznaczam ze sprzedazy dokonuje w Polsce.Jesli ktos mialby ochote napisac co i z czym sie je w tej sprawie bede wdzieczny..
Z gory dziekuje
Tjjall
Przyczajony

Reputacja: 0
Neutralny

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez edmun » 6 lis 2018, 09:51 Re: Wakacje w PL i sprzedaz auta

Podejrzewam że i tak późno ale dla potomnych jeśli ktoś nie potrafi korzystać z google:

https://www.gov.uk/taking-vehicles-out-of-uk
For 12 months or more
If you’re taking a UK-registered vehicle out of the country for 12 months or more (also known as permanent export) you need to:

Fill in the V5C/4 ‘notification of permanent export’ section of your V5C registration certificate (log book).

Send it to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BD. Include a letter if you’ve moved abroad and want your vehicle tax refund sent to your new address.

Keep the rest of your V5C registration certificate - you might need this to register your vehicle abroad.

You’ll usually get a refund on your vehicle tax in 4 to 6 weeks.

You must also update the address on your driving licence if you’re moving home.

If you do not have a V5C registration certificate
You’ll need to get one using form V62. The address to send it to is on the form.

Moving your vehicle between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Fill in the change of address section in your log book and send it to DVLA.

DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1BA
Personalised registrations
You’ll need to transfer or retain your personalised registration before exporting your vehicle. Otherwise you’ll lose your right to the registration number.
edmun
Stały Bywalec

Reputacja: 48
Pokojowy