Camping in snowdon area!!!!

Poznajmy się, umówmy się na spotkanie;

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez Stevie » 28 sie 2008, 12:08 Camping in snowdon area!!!!

Hay guys,

Its been awhile and I hope you are all well and having good lives.

Me and Anna are off to snowdon this weekend, short notice I know but we will be there if you want to come. We have found a new camp site bet than the last at the very foot of snowdon mountain with a stone beach and that has all sorts of boats for hire on the lake. You can also have camp fires at this site so thats really good too!!!

If you want to come and need any details concerning this then my e-mail address is steve.desausmarez@btinternet.com or my mobile number is 07821492202

Once again sorry for the short notice, but if you can make it and you want to come then go for it and lets have agreat weekend together. If you can't make it then I wish you all a super weekend whatever plans you have.

all my best wishes

stevie

Stevie
Początkujący

Reputacja: 0
Neutralny

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez marcin.p » 29 sie 2008, 11:43 Re: Camping in snowdon area!!!!

Stevie

I would love to join you, bu Im hedding down to London on Sunday. I will be going to Wales for some paragliding, mayby in Snowdon area ( Im not sure about wheather forecast yet) .

You guys have fun, get in touch we will be going to Cardiff on 13, 14 . Camping, volayball, moutains , sea .... You named we got it .

Have fab weekend
Pogromca dziewiczego wiatru .....

marcin.p
Zadomowiony

Reputacja: 3
Neutralny