Good and bad sides of being abroad

Słownik tematyczny jezyka angielskiego, przydatne zdania, rozmowy po angielsku.

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez DjXeed » 19 maja 2008, 09:28 Re: Good and bad sides of being abroad

For now she will act like she isn't polish, and ahve found that forum and thread just like that... Shame...

DjXeed
Rozeznany

Reputacja: 3
Neutralny

KobietaPostNapisane przez lola777 » 19 maja 2008, 15:49 Re: Good and bad sides of being abroad

DjXeed napisał(a):My opinion about her? Not a married, not a teacher, just a polish golddigger dating loaded paki, and can't get over the truth.

You should be ashamed of yourself! If you don't know how to offend someone just make up some bullsht to help you win the fight! Im afraid you are not; its obvious you aint got any idea of what kahna is talking about; you just blindly spread your fairy tales! Can I ask you, why in the first place did you come to this country if
DjXeed napisał(a):Actually, I have to say that I hate that coutry. When you'll look around, all you can see is just a mess
To critisize other people and spread your racist views? Dickhead!

lola777
Przyczajony

Reputacja: 0
Neutralny

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez DjXeed » 19 maja 2008, 22:48 Re: Good and bad sides of being abroad

I did answered before... Cunthead -.-

DjXeed
Rozeznany

Reputacja: 3
Neutralny

KobietaPostNapisane przez emka.uk » 3 lut 2009, 19:34 Re: Good and bad sides of being abroad

i just read this post it was interesting for me cos i spent nearly 3 years in Poland so I can say s/th about what it's like to live in another country. as for the racism argument i reckon 50% of us brits would support one view 50% the other (except I have to say that 50% rely on the Sun newspaper a little too much for their views and conveniently forget that British economic poverty pushed many 3rd world countries into poverty during and since colonial times)

as for living abroad like other people said it broadens you and the main problem for me was loneliness in the sense that in Poland I didn't have a forum like this to go to - I was the only English girl I knew in Poland for some of the time I was there, I didn't know the language and non of my friends at home could understand. Not having anyone around who really knows you or your own culture can be hard.

The first thing I saw was how much thinner and more attractive people seemed. And more open - relationships in British cities seemed to me more superficial. I was treated really well. I liked that families were closer to each other and old people participated in the family. I liked the food although I missed curry. I actually like pickled cucumbers and cabbage:) I prefer English bread but kielbasa is better than our sausage. I loved the skiing and the swimming in the lakes. I especially loved the mountains, the beer and the orange coloured herbal vodka that i've forgotten what it's called zoladkowa or something?:)

i'd better stop cos i'm going on with myself :)

emka.uk
Przyczajony

Neutralny

MężczyznaPostNapisane przez darius66 » 17 lut 2009, 20:43 Re: Good and bad sides of being abroad

An interesting post this.
I was born in Poland but have spent the last 30+ years in England.
I have witnessed Racism in all its full glory here. Be it White against Black,White against Indian/Pakistani, White on White and so on.... Seen the burning houses, the Slogans, the marches
Racism = Fear, Uncertainty, Ignorance, Envy.
In all societies, no matter where in the world, there will always be a subculture of Envy towards those that have done better than others.

It has been commented that the 'Pakis' are the problem.
No, the problem is the people that decide they want a free ride on the welfare state. Be they white,black,brown,yellow.
Would it surprise you to know that Poles come to England, claim everything they can in Social Benefits and Tax Rebates then return back to Poland without making a single contribution to this country.

And guess who provides the money for this.

You and me and everybody else that pays their taxes.

Open your eyes and fully understand the System and how people exploit it before casting an accusing finger at any single person.

Finally remember Respect will only be given to those that Respect others. ;)

darius66
Przyczajony

Neutralny

KobietaPostNapisane przez bugnieszka » 16 mar 2010, 16:06 Re: Good and bad sides of being abroad

racja jest jak dupa .... kazdy ma swoja (juz mi sie nie chcialo po angielskowac sorry)
a po co mi ten podpis niby???

bugnieszka
Raczkujący

Reputacja: 1
Neutralny

Poprzednia strona